UPPSC Recruitment 2017-18: Candidates are looking for the government jobs in Uttar Pradesh state, now the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has given a recruitment notification for Combined Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2017 (General, Special Recruitment). Candidates who are eligible and interested in the UPPSC Vacancy 2017, they can apply application form via online mode. The UPPSC Online from will be available soon. Visit the UPPSC official site for latest information i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in.
About the UPPSC: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is UP government organization. It is conduct various exam in a year for differ posts. Every applicants have big dream to select in the UPPSC. The UPPSC is select candidates through the written exam (pre exam and mains exam) and interview. typing test, physical test, medical test and other more. The UPPSC have official site where various information are provided like as latest advertisement, result, answer key, cut off, admit card and more other.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancy Details:
Number of Post: Various
Name of Exam: Combined Lower Subordinate Services 2017
Name of Posts:
- General Recruitment: will be soon available
- Special Recruitment: will be soon available
UPPSC Posts Name:
- Legal Assistant
- Asstt. Estate Superintendent (Housing & Urban Planning)
- Child Development Project Officer
- Auditor (Local Fund Accounts)
- Jr. Auditor (National Savings Directorate)
- Asstt. Controller (Legal Measurement) Grade -II
- Investigator Cum Computer (Cooperative Societies)
- Computer/ Junior Statistical Inspector/ Field Investigator (Agri. Sta. Crop. Ins)
- Jr. Research Assistant Gr-Il/ Hort.Inspector gr-ll/Hort. Inspector
- Sr. Sugarcane Development Inspector/ Sugarcane Development Inspector
- Investigator Cum Computer (Family Welfare)
- Cooperative Inspector Gr-l, Asstt. Development Officer (Cooperative)
- Auditor (Local Bodies)
- Asstt. Auditor (Local Bodies)
- Fisheries Inspector
- Auditor (Firm’s society & Chits)
- Labour Enforcement
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Qualification
Age Limit: Candidates age must be 21 years to 40 years.
Education Qualification: Applicants must have done Post Graduation Degree/ Graduation Degree/ Diploma/ Engineering/ Medical Degree etc from a recognized university. Refer official notification for post wise qualification.
- UPPSC Online Form Starting Date: will available later on
- UPPSC Online Form Closing Date: will be available later on
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017-18 Online Form Process:
Candidates who are eligible and interested in the vacancy they can apply online application form. Apply online application form here mentioned link. Visit the link, click on “Recruitment” Panel, select the post, fill application form, upload documents, click on submit button. Online application form will be submit before the last date.
|Category||Exam Fee||Processing Fee||Total|
|Unreserved (General)||Rs. 125/-||Rs. 125/-|
|Other Backward Class|
|Scheduled Caste And Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 100/-|
Selection Process: Selection process is based on the performance in written test/ personal interview.
UPPSC Result: Result will announce very soon on the UPPSC official site uppsc.up.nic.in.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017-18
Uttar Pradesh PSC has released a vacancy notification 2017 for Combined Lower Subordinate Services 2017 posts, apply online form. The UPPSC official site is uppsc.up.nic.in